Our LEGAL INFORMATION
Here is where you’ll find all the terms and conditions that apply to the PG Live prize draw. Please read all sections very carefully, as they relate to the rules which you agree to when entering this prize draw.
PG Live Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name, email address and mobile number.
- Employees or agencies of UK Greetings, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from UK Greetings and a follow up from UKG Sales team.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the postcard including name, email address and contact mobile number. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- UKG accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 17:00 on 8th June 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be draw at random and take place the week commencing 13th June 2022.
- The winner will receive a magnum of Champagne.
- UKG accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 17th June 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to UKG within 14 days of being notified by UKG, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and UKG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and UKG shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by UKG by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- UKG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on UKG’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by UKG, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by UKG and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- UKG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- UKG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of UKG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- UKG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: UK Greetings, Mill Street East, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. WF12 9AW